Help keep The Foot Clan from destroying the show:
- Tipping: https://streamelements.com/turtlesoupshowpodcast/tip
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/turtlesoupshow
Here is Episode 263 of our Podcast Turtle Soup! This was live streamed on Thursday 8/26/2021 at 8pm EST. On this episode we review the 1987 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Animated Series Season 10 Episode 3 – “The Power of Three.” We also have some news in the way of April O’Neil herself as a playable character in the upcoming beat em up video game, Shredder’s Revenge!
This episode of the Animated Series, ushers in the return of the original antagonists of the show Shredder and Krang, when Dregg hear’s tale of two villains from Dimension X who tangled with the Turtles from Mung and decides to use their transporter to bring them back to Earth and assist in their scheme’s against the TMNT. However, Shredder and Krang do not play well with others who think they are on their level or above.
Carter finally decides to accept the cure for his mutation and then takes off presumably back to college.
April finds herself at a new job or at the very least with a paycheck from a different news outlet than Channel 6. She gets stuck in traffic only to find herself unwillingly the chauffeur for Shredder and Krang who are in the process of fleeing Mung who is pursuing them from a ship above as they violently rejected Dregg’s alliance offer.
The Turtles home gets flooded as a result of the power it took Mung and Dregg to bring Shredder and Krang from Dimension X that basically blacked out the city and effected the sewage system as well. They eventually find Splinter and then immediately gets the distress call from April. They eventually catch up to April, Shredder and Krang still running from Mung.
High speed car chase / car rooftop ninja action ensues.
Eventually, our heroes and villains find themselves transported to Dregg. Fighting continues and this results in Dregg getting the upper hand and puts April in an electrified cage while the TMNT are placed in some sort of cryochamber and declared his intentions with the captured Turtles and their now mutual antagonist Shredder and Krang.
Come hang out and join our discussions on the episode and other stuff like:
- Were you happy to see Krang and Shredder back?
- Why were the TMNT scared of water?
- Do you ship Shredder and Krang like we do?
- How creepy is too creepy for touchy uncles?
- Do you prefer Dregg and Mung over Shredder and Krang?
- Are the TMNT better off with or without Carter?
- Is this the first time we’ve seen a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, whistle?
- Do Ninja Turtles dream of Ninja Sheep?
Let us know your answers in the comments or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lastly, we mention the “Win Ryan’s 87 Turtle Van Dvd Set” raffle/contest! We go into more details on the show and will continue to do so but the basics are:
- Must be a Turtle Soup Show YouTube Channel Subscriber to be entered.
- Subbing to the Turtle Soup Show YouTube Channel also gets you one entry into the raffle.
- Being a Patron also gets you an entry into the raffle.
- Commenting on any of our videos will get you one entry into the raffle (just once.)
- Emailing an entry into our simultaneous “Turtles Come Out And Fight That” launch contest will get you one entry into the raffle (more on this later.)
So, essentially you can get up to 4 entries into the raffle.
All this and more to be discussed on Turtle Soup Podcast, live streamed every Thursday at 8pm EST!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download